Mental Health Directory
Access information on mental health services in Kensington & Chelsea
Mind is working to create mentally healthy communities. We believe that mental health is everyone’s business…
• To change peolpe's attitudes about mental health
• To reduce stigma and discrimination and dispel myths about mental illness
• To provide advice and guidance
• To equip people with the skills to respond to people in crisis
• To support suicide prevention
• To promote and support mental wellbeing
Half day introduction to understanding mental health.
2 day accredited training to raise mental health awareness, promote self care and the support of others in crisis.
For adults (16 and over), working, living and caring for vulnerable young people aged 8 - 18 year olds.
Mental health First Aid courses runs throughout the year. For details of dates and times and to apply for a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of of our commitment to public education, MHFA Training is delivered free to individuals living and working in Kensington & Chelsea and at a subsidised rate for organisations.
The training is suitable for non-mental health professionals working in the helping professions.