We believe that people who have experienced; and who are living well with mental health problems, are often the most knowledgeable, skilled and inspirational supporters of others on the recovery journey...
- To develop and deliver innovate peer support services
- To offer opportunities to people living well with mental illness to use their skills and experience to assist others in their recovery
- To maximise user involvement in all that we do
- To create a dynamic leaning environment
- As part of Community Living Well, we offer a range of peer support services, including one-to-one peer support, peer support groups, living well workshops, timebanking, social and on-line peer support.
- Peer support training
For information contact the Peer Support Service at Community Living Well on 020 3028 7805. Website live from January, 2018.